- Call 988 anywhere in the US for a mental health emergency and to be connected to the local crisis center
- Austin Local Crisis 512-472-HELP (512-472-4357)
- Crisis Text Line Text Home to 741741
- Austin Domestic Violence, Safe Alliance 512-267-SAFE (512-267-7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-SAFE (800-799-7233)
- Texas Child Protective Services or call 800-252-5400
- Austin Group Psychotherapy Society – Search for an assortment of support and process groups throughout Austin.
- Austin Mental Health Consumers – Free support groups available for many different mental health issues.
- DBSA – The depression and bipolar support alliance offers free support groups.
- Austin AA Meetings or call 512-444-0071
- Austin Narcotics Anonymous 512-480-0004
- Austin Alanon Meetings or call 512-441-8591
- Recovery International
- Sober Austin
- Life Ring Austin
- She Recovers Foundation
Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Sage Recovery
- Discovery Mood and Anxiety
- Seton Behavioral Health Care
- Center or Discovery
- Lionrock Recovery
Reduced Fee Counseling
- Capital Area Counseling
- Samaritan Center
- Waterloo Counseling expertise in gender, sexual and cultural diversity
- SIMS Foundation for musicians and their families
- Open Path Collective
- St. Edwards Community Clinic
- Capital Area United Way.
Austin area up-to-date information for housing, transportation, child care, parenting classes, job training, vaccines and more.
- 211 Social Service Hotline, or call 211.
Social service hotline for the state of Texas that is available 24/7 and an online search engine of food, health, housing resources and more.
- Findhelp.org nationwide search engine to help find local resources in your area to include financial assistance, food pantries, medical care and other reduced-cost programs.
- Trans Wellness Resource Guide a continuously updated document created by OutYouth for the Austin trans and nonbinary community of all ages
- Texas State Board of Professional Counselors
License verification and information
- EMDR International Association
- Therapist Uncensored – podcast focusing on educating listeners about relational neuroscience and attachment
- Unlocking Us – Brene Brown talking about living and loving with courage and heart, only on Spotify
- Why Does My Partner – Relationships explored through the lens of neuroscience and Relational Life Therapy
- We Can Do Hard Things – Glennon Doyle reminding us to be ourselves and have courage
- Parenting After Trauma – Robyn Gobbel uses neuroscience to help parents understand baffling behaviors
- Where Should We Begin – Esther Perel gives anonymous couples expert advice on their relationships
This list of resources is included as a courtesy. I am not responsible for the information provided by these links, and I do not guarantee the outcome of visiting the websites listed on this page.