- Austin Crisis Hotline 512-472-HELP (512-472-4357)
- National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (800-273-8255)
- National Cutting Hotline 1-800-DONTCUT (800-366-8288)
- Austin Safe Alliance (Domestic Violence and Child Abuse) 512-267-SAFE (512-267-7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-SAFE (800-799-7233)
- Child Protective Services or call 800-252-5400
- The Trevor Project Crisis Hotline for LGBTQ Youth 866-488-7386
- Crisis Text Line Text Home to 741741
- Austin Group Psychotherapy Society – A great site where you can search for an assortment of support and process groups throughout Austin.
- Self Help and Advocacy Center – Free support groups available for many different issues.
- DBSA – The depression and bipolar support alliance offers free support groups.
- NAMI – Free support groups and classes with the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The Austin Center for Grief and Loss – therapist led and peer support groups for loss of loved ones and divorce
- The Christi Center – free support groups for loss, including suicide, crime and pregnancy
- Postpartum Support International
- Austin AA Meetings or call 512-444-0071
- Austin Narcotics Anonymous 512-480-0004
- Austin Alanon Meetings or call 512-441-8591
- Recovery International – cognitive-behavioral based free support groups for addiction.
- Sober Austin
- Life Ring Austin
Outpatient Psychiatrists, Inpatient Services, and Intensive Outpatient Programs:
- Pathlight Mood and Anxiety Center
- Austin Lakes
- Seton Behavioral Health Care
- Austin Travis County Integral Care
- Lone Star Circle of Care
- Recovery Unplugged
- Center for Discovery
- Dr. Priscilla Sierk
- Austin Family Mental Health
- Greater Austin Psychiatry
Reduced Fee Counseling:
- Capital Area Counseling
- Therapy Austin
- Samaritan Center
- Waterloo Counseling expertise in gender, sexual and cultural diversity
- UT Counseling and Mental Health Center for UT students
- SIMS Foundation for musicians and their families
- SAFE Alliance – for survivors of abuse
- St. Edwards Community Clinic
- Capital Area United Way or call 211.
Referral to community resources for health care, finances, employment, counseling, housing, transportation, etc.
- Travis County Resources Page
- NAMI – great collection of resources put together by NAMI Austin
- ACC Resources Page